Saturday, August 1, 2009

"Pay It Forward"

I watched the movie but didn't think that much about it in a personal way. Then I read something by Donna Partow about a mother having three children, leading each one to follow Christ and they, in turn, having three children whom they led to Christ - and on and on.

Then came efusjon (the fastest growing beverage company and fastest growing network marketing company in America today) with its idea of each distributor bringing three persons (only three) into the company, and each of those persons bringing three persons in and so on.

Efusjon has a healthy energy drink and a GREAT compensation plan that I know I can benefit from and that you will benefit from too if you have the need and "see" how this business can change your life. I personally know one woman in the business who started in March and is already earning close to $10,000 per month. That is not a guarantee of what each person will do in so short a time, but it gives you an idea of what CAN be done.

Watch videos and listen to conference calls at http://www.myefusjon.com/lynnked (you can also join on this site), or go to http://carolynknowles.com to watch videos and learn about my team and the business.

Email me at lynnk1964@gmail.com if you have any questions. I will be happy to help make this business successful for you. One of the reason I joined efusjon is so that I can help other persons (Pay It Forward) - through the money I personally make and by helping other persons to become a part of this business.

Blessings to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment