Saturday, August 1, 2009

"Pay It Forward" II

After posting my last blog, I found a related blog listed below it and with the same title. I clicked on that title, and the author of that blog was having a contest. To the first three persons who left comments on her recent post, she would send a homemade gift - Paying It Forward. She challenged others to do the same, and I decided to accept the challenge. So to the first three persons who leave a comment on this post or the previous one, I will send a homemade gift (this is scary) within the time frame stated below AND with the requirement also listed below. Be sure to give me you address!

"I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF (Pay it forward) exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is to pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.
So basically, if you’re one of the first 3 comments, I’ll send you something crafty that I’ll make!"

The world would be a better place if we would all "Pay It Forward" in some positive way.

Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment