Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Key to Change

Carolyn's Work Place

is not JUST a place to share the efusjon opportunity (so DON'T turn away now), though
I LOVE doing that since I believe this company can be a BLESSING to persons seeing the life changing opportunity that is there. My "work place" is an opportunity for me to share things I am thinking about or that I come across that MIGHT benefit someone else - I am WORKING at life. The thrust of this blog is to share something I read this morning that all of us have probably heard at one time or another but MAY NOT have really taken to heart. Sometimes we have to hear something over and over (and over and over) before we are ready to really HEAR it and actually DO something about it. If you don't need this, perhaps you know someone who does.

I want to share
something with you that EVERYONE can benefit from. It doesn't matter who you are, your age, sex, marital status, interests, working for someone else, or NETWORK MARKETING (working basically for yourself). The information below is from a network marketing company that I do NOT work with (I had not heard of them until I came across their email to me), but one does not have to be a part of that particular organization (or any particular organization) to benefit from what is written. Credit for this information is given below in their URL at the end of their statement.

Please take the time to read the following:

"People believe there are hidden secrets that will propel them to success.
There are no secrets. There are truths, lessons, insights and actions you can take to get you where you want to be. They are not hidden, but neither are they dancing in front of you as you walk through life. You have to want to know them. You have to LOOK for them. You have to DO something with them once you know them.

Do you ever wonder what your life is going to be like in 1 year; 5 years; 10 years; 20 years; longer? course you do. Everyone does. As we begin this journey together there is a very basic truth you need to
hear, and hopefully accept.

Your life will be whatever you decide to make it.

You have got a choice to make. Today!
And every other day of your life. Today is a day you can use to change your life. To
change the way you think about things.

Decide to believe your entire life is going to be an exciting adventure. Decide to believe you will be a success. Decide to believe today is going to be better than yesterday.

I began writing this earlier this morning, but something got in the way. I did not change any wording (change content) in the url message above; however, I believe I did add bolding to some things I wanted to stand out.

We
DO have the opportunity to change today by the way we choose to look at things. Worse case senarios - death of someone we love, extreme illness (self or loved ones), lose of income with no hope in sight, etc. (the list could go on and on) - whatever fits YOUR life. We MAY NOT be able to change the circumstances of our situations, but we CAN change to way we choose to LOOK at them and deal with them. We can give up or we can "change the way we think about things."

I know for certain that if we have faith in Christ, we have every reason to have peace through the difficult times because the Holy Spirit is with us; we have support during the trials of life, and we
know (know, know, know) where we are going.

I hope this blog means something to you personally; I would love to have comments from you.

(Something I learned from this morning's blog - a LARGE, BOLD words
really stands out - won't be using them much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment