Monday, June 29, 2009

What's Up Today?

CHALLENGES! We all face them; the important thing is not the challenge, but the way we respond to the challenge. I've started a new business as a distributor for a healthy energy drink from efusjon Energy Club. Isn't that a novel idea? A healthy energy drink - not one that just pumps you up then lets you down with no lasting benefits, but one that gives you a natural boost of healthy energy from Acai berries filled with healthful compounds. How can Acai berries benefit you? Take a look:
  • Rich source of anthocyanins - same compounds found in red wine (good for your heart and without the negative affects).
  • Rich source of protein and fiber plus omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids - beneficial for the heart and cardiovascular system
  • Slows down the aging process (Doesn't that sound great?)
See A 2 Z of Health, Beauty and Fitness - http://health.learninginfo.org/herbs/acai-berry.htm for more in depth information.
  • AND - according to Disabled World TM, Acai berries also aid in weight loss and the removal of harmful toxins. See http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/acai-berry.shtml
And guess what else? It tastes great! I sent my daughter an 8-pack to try; she drank one can, and my grandson drank the other seven - not all at once, I hope. What more can you ask? As a distributor, that's enough.

Even more than a great tasting, healthy energy drink though, I like the tone of the company - the attitude of the persons who put this company together and developed a compensation plan that enables distributors to take good care of their families financially through the "power of three" and the "community overlap." Rather than pay an advertising company huge sums for audio, video, and print ads, efusjon pays its distributors, through the compensation plan, to do the advertising for the company, which allows the mega bucks that would have gone for "traditional" advertising to go to us.

To understand how the company and the compensation plan work, go to http://www.efusjonparty.com to see and hear about it for yourself. If you like what you see and hear, go to my distributor's site www.myefusjon.com/lynnked and join me.

Back to my challenge. I have a lot to learn, and I'm not going to be put off by the thought of actually working at my job. What company pays you to do nothing? One you don't want to work for or with since that would be a company designed to benefit someone else - not you. It's easy to start something, but it takes perseverance to continue; and that's where the payoff is in whatever you do. You have to stick it out - school, job, marriage, parenting, (anything else you can name) to gain the benefits that are there for you, and I'm up to the challenge. I'm in the matrix and it's RAD (find out about eWorlds (formerly called RAD) on Facebook next month). Try the drink; look at the opportunity. You won't regret it.

I hope you have a wonderful day. My day's been great so far, and the rest of the evening still lies ahead. God bless you all. vqapim9beg

No comments:

Post a Comment