Monday, November 2, 2009

Just What I Needed

Today was not really a good day (from the standpoint of my mood); however, I know I am responsible for my attitude - I'll try to do better tomorrow.

Yesterday I searched for the music to a song; and though I thought I knew where I had put it, I could not find it. Since I really wanted the music, I decided to look for it again this evening. I was successful this time and found the music quickly along with what I am going to share with you in this post. What I found is quite silly, but it lifted my mood and made me laugh. I hope you will get at least one laugh from it as well.

The following is an email I received in April of 2001 from "Mikey's Funnies."

Medical Daffynitions
Artery: The study of painting
Bacteria: The back door of the cafeteria
Barium: What doctors do when their patients die
Bowel: A letter like A, E, I, O or U
Caesarean Section: A neighborhood in Rome
CAT Scan: Searching for a kitty
Cauterize: To make eye contact with a girl
Coma: A punctuation mark
Enema: Someone who is not your friend
Fester: Quicker
Fibula: A little lie
Labor Pain: When you get hurt at work
Nitrates: Cheaper than day rates
Node: Was aware of
Outpatient: A patient who fainted
Pelvis: An Elvis impersonator
Recovery Room: A place to do upholstery
Secretion: Something you don't want anyone to know
Seizure: A Roman emperor
Tablet: A small table
Terminal: Where the planes land
Urine: Opposite of "you're out"
Varicose: Nearby
Vein: To be conceited

Hope you found something in this funny enough to make you laugh!

1 comment: