Friday, July 17, 2009

Computers

I've had difficulty getting online for several days since my daughter's laptop was being uncooperative. I thought we had made some progress yesterday when I got a password from the internet company and began trying to solve the problem. Thanks to my mother, I am fairly good with computers; however, sometimes I go too far and made problems worse. That's what happened. This morning I took matters in my own hands (again, except this time I went directly to the source - the internet provider instead of getting information secondhand from someone else who had spoken to them) It took between two and three hours and two different persons assisting me, but we fixed the problem and are now up and running. Thanks goodness - the mess I made yesterday is no longer an issue.

1 comment:

  1. Persistence does pay off. Glad you worked out the problem. That was a nice thing to say about your mother.

    ReplyDelete