Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Timely Words

The following is an excerpt from -Andrew Murray, Humility. I found this on Beth Beutler's blog, which you can read at http://networkedblogs.com/p14547069


Something about...when trouble comes
By Beth Beutler

In time of trouble say:
First, He brought me here.
It is by His will I am in this place
In that, I will rest.
Next, He will keep me in His love
And give me grace to behave
As His child.
Then, He will make the trial a blessing
Teaching me the lessons he means me to learn
And working in me the grace he intends for me.
Last, in His good time
He can bring me out again
How and when only He knows.
Say: I am here
By God’s appointment
In God’s keeping
Under His training
For his time.
-Andrew Murray, Humility

Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment